- Create general awareness among the youth of a village and prepare them to help the fellow villagers, women, children and the landless farmers;
- Make people understand the root cause of social evils, the concept of development and its relationship with man. Making people self-efficient and confident.
- Economic emancipation of the family, with particular attention to provision of adequate employment opportunities to women who are largely engaged at present in unpaid and under paid jobs, often characterised by physical drudgery;
- To improve productivity and thereby uplift the income of rural people;
- To achieve an appreciable rise in the standard of living of the poorest section of the society;
- Education of children and adults.
There are many programs conducted by SRUDO Society during the last 20 years, of which some of the major programs are as below :
- Financial Assistance to Borrowers
- Health Camps
- Distribution of Food and Clothes
- Women Empowerment
- Education to poor Children and Women
- Scholarships to Poor and Rewarding Children
- Distribution of subsidized Solar Lights
- Distribution of Subsidized Water Purifiers
Starting year 2005 till date, SURDO Society is extending help to our Borrowers on many unseen occasions like a death in the family and any natural calamity.